5 Ways to Use A Backhoe
Here at Clayton Concrete Pumping & Backhoe, we offer our backhoe services to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and the surrounding areas. This versatile machine allows one of our operators to tackle large jobs that would require many laborers to do by hand.
These are some of the ways we use our backhoe for our customers.
What is a Backhoe Used For?
The backhoe features a bucket and a plow that make it perfect for digging or grading. It has a wide range of purposes and can help you get the job done fast. Here are five ways you can use your backhoe to help you complete your task.
1. Digging Trenches – While there is more than one way to dig a trench, using a backhoe is one of the most effective ways. The operator uses the bucket to dig into the ground and move the dirt where it needs to go. Trenches are used to bury water mains, phone lines, gas pipes, and more.
2. Uprooting Trees – If you’ve ever tried to pull a stump out of the ground or uproot a tree, then you know how difficult a task it is. A backhoe is able to sever the roots and dig the stump out of the ground quickly. It also limits the amount of effort and clean-up needed after the uprooting.
3. Grading a Road – The plow on the opposite end of the bucket makes grading a piece of cake. Pushing the plow allows us to grade a road, making it smooth and even. This is important when laying down new pavement on the street or in a driveway.
4. Move Dirt – Most worksites accumulate piles of dirt that can get in the way and can become a headache to move. The backhoe’s bucket makes it easy to scoop dirt and the plow makes it easy to push the dirt where it needs to go.
5. Plow Snow – If there has been a buildup of snow on a roadway or on a worksite, you can use the plow to clear the snow
These are some of the few reasons why the backhoe is one of the most versatile machines on the market.
Do You Need a Backhoe Service?
If your worksite needs a backhoe service, contact our team here at Clayton Concrete Pumping & Backhoe. We are proud to serve Oklahoma City and Tulsa area with backhoe services. Our company works with contractors and individuals in the area. Get in touch with us today if you need someone to run a backhoe for your project. We look forward to hearing from you!